Pink is not the most traditional winter color, but it certainly looks good no matter what! One of my favorite new fashion items is this pink sweater with little pearl details from Shein, and it is super cheap! I have also linked some other pink sweaters at the end of this post.
As a Publishing Entrepreneur (I have launched several print and digital magazines in the last decade) and a young woman who want to lead her own brand and develop projects and bring ideas to life, I know how incredibly tough it can be to be taking serious as a business woman, and get the acknowledgement I deserve. There are plenty of amazing successful companies lead and created by women including Rent The Runway, J. Crew and Birchbox, however there is "a lack of inclusion across the festival landscape" and The Other Festival was created specifically to address this issue. The Festival gives females a space to connect, speak up and grow their start-ups, and ultimately supports all the women in their business endeavors.
I was lucky to get invited to The Other Festival this year (14th and 15th of October 2017) held at the City Point Brooklyn and was impressed by all the strong, smart women who gave interesting talks and seminars.
As a fiction writer and a digital content creator I especially loved The Storytellers: Writers and Impacting Culture panel and the speech that Mae Karwowski, the founder of Obviosly gave on Social Influencer Marketing.
I am definitely looking forward to the next year's The Other Festival and urge you to keep an eye on their website, so you don't miss any updates!
Have you guys heard of Print All Over Me? It is a website where artists can upload their artwork and apply to any silhouettes like t-shirts, backpacks, dresses etc. and sell all their beautiful, crazy, bold, intricate and thought provoking designs. You can imagine how fun it is to browse through PAOM collections as each artist has its own style and vision!
I have linked some of the coolest latest items they have on their website, but, first, check out my pretty silk dress from PAOM. The dress has one of my favorite prints - The Great Wave of Kanagawa by Hokusai. I like how unique and wearable the piece is. I haven't washed it yet, but it seems like the dress is made from a high quality material, and will keep its shape and silkiness. If you like me admire Japanese artist Hokusai, you would love all these The Great Wave printed clothes and accessories.
SO MANY AWESOME PRINTS AND ARTISTS TO EXPLORE:
I have been getting so many messages about my lace up boots I wore on my Instagram Stories that I decided to upload some of the best new lace up boot finds here!
Click the photo to be re-directed to the store and see prices! (Majority of these boots are under $70!)
I will be updating this page, so make sure to come back for more!
One of the most popular affordable online stores that deliver worldwide is Shein, and today I am sharing some of the coolest pieces I have found on their website.
1. How amazing and classy is this gingham skirt? It pairs perfectly with blue, white and red tops and even sweaters, and gives any look that beautiful traditional ladylike vibe. How crazy is that is is ONLY $13?! Find more classy skirts from Shein below:
This gingham skirt with parrots is actually from Zara, but it is sold out now, so I found an almost IDENTICAL one on Shein for a much lower price.
2. Cozy off-the-shoulder sweaters and dresses are perfect for this Fall!
3. Red long-sleeved dress purchase is always a good idea for the Fall!
GO TO SHEIN.COM FOR MORE AFFORDABLE FASHION PIECES!
I often get questions about where to get affordable outfits, and what website delivers internationally, so I decided to share some of my favorite ROMWE finds. They deliver worldwide and almost all of their pieces are under $20!
1. Cute top that looks like it could have been Gucci! Just look at this bag and a top from Gucci's latest collection and tell me this 8 dollars top from Romwe doesn't remind you of the famous Italian brand? By the way, the zip on top is not functional and is only a fun design detail.
2. I know it's a fall season, but there are still vacation days and next summer beach plans! Check out this cute Gingham bikini. I have been trying to get a classic blue gingham swimsuit for a long time, so this is definitely a lucky find.
3. Now on to Fall pieces! Have you noticed a huge color block sweaters trend? The designer ones range around $500, but I found a few on Romwe that are less than $27!
4. Items in checked and houndstooth patterns are a MUST HAVE this season in your fall wardrobe. Romwe has a lot to match your expensive and stylish taste, but won't affect your wallet in the way designer items do!
GO TO ROMWE.COM FOR MORE AFFORDABLE TRENDY FASHION ITEMS!
A few years ago we had to have only couple of bikinis, one beach towel and maybe a cute straw bag for the summer. But consumerism took over, and now every respectful fashionista can't "survive" even one resort vacation without at least 10 beach outfits, consisting of numerous monokinis, bikinis, accessories and hot sheer dresses and kimonos.
I don't know about you, but I feel that pressure too! Who wants to be seen wearing the same bikini for the whole summer?! But you don't have to spend thousands of dollars to get all the hottest beach essentials, because I have linked the best swimsuits and accessories for you UNDER $25! So.. SHELL we? ;)
1. SHEER KIMONOS AND COVERUPS
Coverups can instantly make your beach outfit look glamorous, stylish and are perfect for pool parties. I also put them on when I feel uncomfortable being in a bikini and want a little bit more coverage.
2. BEACH TOWELS AND BLANKETS
My donut blanket from Shein is so cute and fun that it instantly brightens up any pool or beach party. Bare in mind that it is very light and thin though, so it won't stay perfectly straight on the sand if it's too windy.
I have linked more of beach towels and blankets for you under $25. Seriously there are so many choices!
3. BEACH ACCESSORIES